Pages

Case Study Update Three - Social Media Marketing Program

I"m involved in a second case history with a Social Media Marketing Program that will help you to reach page one Search Engine Keyword Position. The target word I"m studying is - "Social Marketing Plan". See more about how I implemented my Social Media Marketing Program to reach page one Search Engine Keyword Position. See More http://www.teampost.net/history-log/.

After the first case history of achieving page one position with this keyword, I waited till it fell off of page one. That was a period of about 5 months. Then as I initiated my second case history (January 22, 2014) the position of the keyword was around number 85. Following that the keyword improved and was positioned at number 52 and today it is now #16 in the Google SERPs.

I have purposely not done any further work for about three weeks. I will now use the Social Media Marketing Program again and do one extra round of adding content to my group of sites. Any further positions will be described within my next excerpt.

See This Article Featured Here: Case Study Update 3 – Social Marketing Plan